I have an obsession with interior design. Maybe it’s because I’m an ‘indoors’ type of person. In my eyes, nothing beats a cozy home, warm blankets, a fireplace (maybe, if you are lucky), lots of cushions, warm drinks, plants and pots, walls covered with art and books… The dream! Ok, here is a confession: I always rather spend the weekend on my couch sipping on a cup of tea, reading or watching some TV, than hiking or exploring some sort of national park… I am that wild!
This weekend we are expecting lost of rain and storms in California (it is actually pouring rain while I type this). I am currently tucked up under a throw with a cup of hot latte in one hand, browsing Pinterest with the other one, and I felt like sharing with you a couple of my favourite interiors of the moment and some home decor items that I have on my wishlist.
General Vibe for the weekend…
From left to right:
- Kitchen (it reminds me of the ones in southern Chile but a modern version… hopefully one day!) – Aga Living
- Copper finish dish drainer (because one always needs a new dish drainer, plus copper) – ALKA for Habitat
- Geometric textured grey mugs (I love mugs and these ones are too cool) – West Elm
- Geometric textured grey jug (to go with the mugs, obvs!) – Deacon for Habitat
- Inspiration found on Pinterest (keeping up with my grey, yellow, mid-century obsession) – Apparently pinned from donkeyandthecarrot.blogspot.com
- Colourful and cozy throws (this is the kind of item you think you don’t need but once you have it you can’t live without it) – West Elm
- Mosaic chevron pattern lamp (so chic and modern) – Pottery Barn
- Concrete and copper sculptural jewelry tree (I need more stylish organization in my life) – West Elm
- Mid-century modern yellow armchair (I want to stay tucked up on that chair for days) – Walmart
What are your interior inspirations of the moment? Are you also addicted to Pinterest?