This last week spring has definitely sprung in California. You can even smell the wild flowers around town.
This early spring has inspired me and I feel like spending my weekends at the nursery and plant my days away.
I know many of us don’t have the chance to actually own a garden or have the time to grow succulents from scratch. So I thought I would share with you some interior inspiration to bring the green inside instead. People who have successfully incorporated touches of green and nature inside their homes. Fresh for the new season ahead!
Even if it’s pouring rain outside (or even still snowing), we can always grab a cup of mint tea, stare at our greens and feel like we are actually having a nap in the shade of a lemon tree in Provence. One can always dream… and decorate!
From left to right:
- Ceramic Llama Planters – West Elm
- Acapulco Lounge Chair – Wayfair
- Justina Blakeney Nana (Pink) Wallpaper – Hygge & West
- Catherine McDonald For DENY Rainforest Floor Pillow – Urban Outfitters
- Botanic Explosion Scented Candle – H&M Home
- Modern Wood Leg Planters – West Elm
- Fukien Tea Bonsai Tree – The Home Depot
- Cactus Print Art – Sams Simple Decor in Etsy
- Ceramic Accent Table (Kiwi Cackle) – Pottery Barn
If you love interior design as much as we do, let’s hang out on Pinterest!
What do you think of incorporating some green indoors? Green thumb ready?